Coinsmart is a true Canadian crypto commutation and its mission is “making cryptocurrency accessible for Canadians”. They definitely follow their mission and this is why Coinsmart is the #ane best crypto commutation in Canada. It's accessible indeed and I personally trade crypto with them for many reasons.
Based in Toronto, CoinSmart has everything you demand, whether your feel ranges from beginner to pro. Built for Canadians looking to trade crypto, CoinSmart offers aforementioned-twenty-four hours deposits, 24-hr customer support, and same-day account verification. This means that y'all tin can sign upwards, deposit your CAD and commencement trading all on the same twenty-four hours. The majority of Canadian crypto exchanges take some time (ii-7 days), to bank check and verify all your IDs. The option of coins is generous and they likewise have stablecoins (USDC).
I personally love their low fees, fast buy/sell/withdrawal process, and really bang-up back up. Indeed, there are some Canadian cryptocurrency exchanges with slightly lower fees, but you might look 2-7 days to verify your business relationship, not to mention, customer support takes too long to reply. When I apply services related to my financial assets, fast and helpful customer support is a MUST have, and Coinsmart has 24/vii live conversation, email, and even phone support (the only Canadian crypto substitution that has phone support).
- Deposits methods: Interac e-Transfer, credit/debit cards, wire transfer
- Currency: Canadian dollars (CAD)
- Ease of use: Easy
Trading fees: Deposit fee of 1.5% for deposits between $100 - $1999.
Gratis deposits for deposits of $2000+ (I usually deposit $2000 at in one case to avert fees). Withdrawal fees are ane% and there are various crypto withdrawal fees. Trading fees are 0.20% for a single trade or 0.40% for a double merchandise.
- Customer support: 24/7 live chat, e-mail, and phone back up
- Spread: from 0.5% to 2%
Security: $100 million insurance coverage from Lloyd’s of London. CoinSmart uses BitGo cold storage for its coins and it is
- CoinSmart offers a wide selection of cryptocurrencies
- The crypto platform offers all the social club types you could want besides as Over-the-Counter (OTC) services for large trades
- Information technology has a beginner-friendly interface
- CoinSmart’south SmartTrade offers its users the ability to trade from one altcoin to another without having to convert to Bitcoin or Ehereum start
- While depression, CoinSmart charges eolith fees (similar any other centralized Canadian crypto exchange). Still, y'all can avert them by depositing over $2000 which is an amazing selection and coin saver.